rbacsep: collapsing xserver

I've got to the point where I am collapsing the derived types in the
xserver module.  It would be nice to collapse all of the X server
domains into xserver_t, but we have xdm_xserver_t which has permissions
greater than user_xserver_t, staff_server_t, etc.  However, just about
everyone runs their xserver in xdm_xserver_t due to logging in via xdm.
Thoughts on collapsing all of the xservers anyway?

--
Chris PeBenito
Tresys Technology, LLC