Re: Quick question

On Tue, 2008-05-27 at 21:12 +0200, Ioannis Aslanidis wrote:

> Understood. That changes a little the policy, but I could still create
> one mount point per user inside his own home.

I don't think so; you are limited to per-filesystem/superblock
granularity at present, not per-mount.  If you make multiple mounts from
the same filesystem on the server, they'll be labeled identically.
You'd need genuine labeled NFS support, which is yet to come (in
progress).

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency