rbacsep: RFC cron jobs execute under user domain

I think this has been talked about a little, but I'd like some feedback
on having cron jobs execute directly in the user domain rather than in a
special cron job domain.  Was there a specific reason cron jobs were not
done this way from the start?

To be more specific, right now cron jobs will execute under
user_crond_t, staff_crond_t, etc.  My thought is to have them run under
user_t, staff_t, etc.  It seems logical since that tends to be how users
see cron jobs: running as the user/having the same permissions as the
user.

The system cron jobs (system_crond_t) would be unchanged.

--
Chris PeBenito
Tresys Technology, LLC