segfault using dismod when linking modules

Maybe someone else will know this pretty quickly.  I'm attaching a
tiny little base.conf and base.mod and a tiny test.te and test.mod
that I built.  When I try to link them together I get a segfault
somewhere through user_fix_callback() -> mls_level_convert()

Anyway, maybe I'll get to looking at it tomorrow, but if anyone else
who actually understands all of this has a chance to look let me
know....

-Eric