Re: Removing 2 modules that depend on eachother

Karrels, Jeffrey J (US SSA) wrote:

Hello all.

I have a question. I have two modules that I created that I wanted to remove (both). Each module depends on the other. What is the best way to go about this? (for now, I have removed one of my dependencies and then was able to remove the modules one at a time). Is there a better way to go about this though? I tried calling semodule –r in various forms to try and remove two packages at the same time, but did not have any luck. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Jeff

you can do multiple -r's on one line:

semodule -r module1 -r module2 -r module3

and so on.