USER_AVC vs USER_MAC_POLICY_LOAD ?

Hi,

Lately dbus has taken to sending this again:

localhost  dbus: Can't send to audit system: USER_AVC avc:  received
policyload notice (seqno=2) : exe="?" (sauid=81, hostname=?, addr=?,
terminal=?)

This is clearly not an AVC - which is an access control decision. This is a
policy load - something entirely different. The audit system wants to have 1
type = 1 meaning. We need to be able to differentiate information flow
decisions from everything else.

I will be releasing an update to the audit system this week. I can add
USER_MAC_POLICY_LOAD type to libaudit.h if that would help solve the problem.
This does beg the question, though, do we really want these events being
recorded? If so, I think we should use an appropriate type and not USER_AVC.

Thanks,
-Steve