2.6.25-rc5

Hi;

Thanks for the response.  I think the policy and the kernel is running smoothly, of course there's quirks here and there, in the meantime,
I've been side tracked from power consumption, to capability.h. In doing so Its been interesting reading that file. I've been  trying to compile a driver(fglrx) thats been complaining about KCLPosixSecurityCap, cap_t. With reading capability.h cap_t is being moved to libcap, so having cap_t put in libcap, and having fglrx read libcap, for cap_t
 seems to be interesting. with capability2 will it reside in the same file as capability.h, or somewhere else.
Overall I think capability's are a very good idea.

--
Justin P. Mattock