Semanage return codes...

Hi All,

Have a weird question...

I run the semanage command inside a script to create/delete user
mappings as follows:

-------------------------------------
semanage login -a -s staff_u Admin
ret_code = $?

semanage login -d Admin
ret_code = $?

Almost always the return_code is ZERO after the command executes.

However, I have noticed, sometimes the creation or deletion of the user
mapping actually "seems" to succeed, BUT the return_code of the semanage
command is Non-Zero ?!?  I cant understand why ?  Does this make sense ?

Is there a man page or something out there that shows the various
possible return/error codes of the semanage command(s) ?

Thanks,

- Rezaul.