Unreserved portnumbers in corenetwork

Gents,

We're building a policy for JBoss. Jboss uses atleast port 8080 and 8083.
Besides this, the application we use on JBoss also opens port 8443 (https)

While building the jboss-module we ofcourse want to claim these ports and
patch corenetwork. However, this is where our problem arises; HTTP has
claimed some of the ports we need and http-cache has claimed 8080
allready.

But http and http-cache allow to open more ports (80, 443, 488, 8008,
8009) than we really need. We think this is against the SElinux policy of
least privilege.

So how do we deal with these kinds of port conflicts? Maybe corenetwork
isn't the best place to define unreserved (> 1024) ports?

Cheers,

Bart