Problem with corenet_* statements.

Hi,

I would like to build my own SE module. The system is CentOS 5.1. The
source of the module is as follow:

# ============ amav.te ===================

module amav 1.0.0;
require {
        type amavis_t;
};
corenet_udp_bind_generic_port(amavis_t);
corenet_dontaudit_udp_bind_all_ports(amavis_t);

# ====================================

After running the command:
checkmodule -M -m -o amav.mod  amav.te

....there is `syntax error' -  checkmodule doasn't recognize
corenet_*  statements.

Next, after successful I would like to use semodule_package and
semodule commands.

The purpose of creating such modul is because amavisd use random UDP
source ports when connecting to DNS serwer.

Could you help me how  - how there is possible to find the solution?

Gienek