myjboss and jbossjava selinux-modules

Hi Gents,

We have spent the last two weeks on creating selinux-modules for jboss and
a custom-made jbossjava-module. I've attached the files to this message.

We would like you guys to take a look at our modules and tell us what we
did wrong. For instance we didn't use real domain-transitions (at least we
didn't use real domtrans()) to give jbossjava access to myjboss, do we
have to? Or is the way we work sufficient?

It is possible that we made some of the rules to coarse, if that's the
case, please let us know how we can make them better. This is our first
attempt to write a module and let it checked upstream but that doesn't
mean you have to be mild to us!

At the moment we use the (selinux)-user ejbca because in our current
system we are running ejbca on top of jboss, but we are changing it this
week to run as jboss.

Please sent changes as real patches so we can patch our source-code!

With regards,

Ronald van den Blink