RE: Not that anyone would ever run in permissive mode but...

Daniel J Walsh wrote:

> This patch is needed for sudo.
>
> Also added setkeycreatecon, although this will not work the way the
> code is currently.
>
> Pam activity should probably be happening after setkeycreatecon and
> setexeccon
>
> But I am not sure how pam_keyinit should work here any ways.
>
> Currently you loose access to your keying material when you su or
> sudo.
>
> These things will not be labeled corectly as currently used.

Thanks, I've merged that into the sudo tree.  I think I understand
why setkeycreatecon and setexeccon ought to be called before PAM.

I am correct in believing that the tty does _not_ need to be relabeled
before calling PAM since the conversation function runs in the current
context?

 - todd