Re: I have spit out my current diffs in policy on fedoraproject.org

On Friday 01 February 2008 10:05:27 am Stephen Smalley wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-02-01 at 10:01 -0500, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
> >
> > http://people.fedoraproject.org/~dwalsh/Policy/
> >
> > Patch is now up to 28000 lines.
> >
> > {snip}
> >
> > Going forward this is going to get more difficult.  I think we need
> > more people with the ability to update the reference policy.  Even
> > if they just cherry pick through the differences in my patches and
> > upstream.  I don't believe one person can keep up with the volume
> > of changes.
>
> Maybe create a fedora branch of refpolicy?

Does this actually solve the problem, or just move the patch problem
from outside refpolicy SVN into a branch within refpolicy?  The changes
still need to get merged into the trunk and I'm not sure a branch helps
that any (maybe it does, I guess it all depends on how Chris works).

--
paul moore
linux security @ hp