usb_hcd_poll_rh_status (rh_timer_func)

Hello; Im in need of some help, first things first; thank you far for all the help so far, I need to find a good mailing.list for a problem that I have with power consumption on my laptop; to give you an idea of what im facing; running linux on a macbook pro the battery life is a whole 1:30hr, I've managed to move it up to 2:50hr with the kernel boot option of uhci-hcd.ignore=1, and radeontool power low, but seem to be at a wall with trying to figure out why usb_hcd_poll_rh_status (rh_timer_func) keeps waking the cpu from going into a deep sleep.  With using lsusb -vv I noticed remote wakeup with some of the devices? but still am unsure of what or where the Watts are being taken from, and why the wakeups keep occuring.
regards;
              --Justin P. Mattock