shadow

Hello, Thanks you for the help,Stephen exactly what you had said, The avc denial should be supressed by dontaudit rules, unless you've rebuilt with those stripped from the policy.  Hopefully I understand this correctly; make enableaudit was giving me allow system_chkpwd_t security_t:file read;
and allow sysadm_sudo_t shadow_t:file { read getattr }; After recompiling my policy;(without make enableaudit) make clean make policy; the allow rules worked for shadow, without commenting out anything.
regards;
               --Justin P. Mattock