Re: pam.d

On Tue, 2008-01-08 at 13:42 -0800, Justin Mattock wrote:
> Hello; does anybody know how I can fix this problem,
> under /etc/pam.d/login I have: seesion required pam_selinux.so
> multiple. During bootup
> pam.d sets the default context at system_r:sysadm_t then asks if I
> want to change with four optional roles.
> How can I change the default context to sysadm_r:sysadm_t ? I've tried
> to put session required pam_seinux.so open verbose debug
> in /etc/pam.d/login and still have the default
> context set to system_r:sysadm_t. Under sestatus -vv Init context is =
> system_u:system_r:init_t
> regards;

What's in /etc/selinux/$SELINUXTYPE/contexts/default_contexts
and /etc/selinux/$SELINUXTYPE/contexts/users/<username>?

In what context is the login process itself running (to see, enter a
username at the login prompt, then in another already logged-in shell,
run ps -eZ | grep login)?

Usually though you want to login initially as staff_r:staff_t, then
newrole to sysadm_r when performing admin actions.

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency