In the midst of doing a conversion of audit2why to python

#include <selinux/selinux.h>
#define BADSCON -1
#define BADTCON -2
#define BADTCLASS -3
#define BADPERM -4
#define BADCOMPUTE -5
#define NOPOLICY -6
#define ALLOWED 0
#define TERULE 1
#define BOOLEAN 2
#define CONSTRAINT 3
#define RBAC 4

struct boolean_t {
	char *name;
	int active;
};

extern void policy_finish(void);
extern int policy_init(const char *init_path);
extern int audit2why(const security_context_t scon, const security_context_t tcon, char *tclassstr, char *permstr, struct boolean_t **bools);