dhcpc_exec_t

Hello I seem to be a bit confused at what role I need to be in for selinux-policy-default mls to run dhclient, or any executables; the context is labeled
/sbin/dhclient3 system_u:object_r:dhcpc_exec_t:s0 . audit gives me an unknown avc error, when I chcon system_u:object_r:dhcpc_t:s0 /sbin/dhclient3
audit will see the context. Where in compiling the policy gives me the option for having sysadm_r run executables or do I need to newrole -r into
system_r to run dhclient? when also issueing newrole in mls I seem to keep reciving this error as well =Couldn't get default type.
any info would be helpful.
regards;
                --Justin P. Mattock