Re: startx

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 13:49 -0800, Justin Mattock wrote:
> Hello Im a bit confused with starting the xserver with startx; the
> system starts fine with everything set to permissive, but as soon as
> changing to enforce mode
> startx reacts extremly slow; with a blank screen and a curser at the
> top left of the screen.  Do I need to set xdm_systadm_login to 1 or do
> I need to just be patient while  the xserver starts then  add the
> avc's to local.te

Are you using strict?  If so, the X server policy isn't well tested, so
it likely needs additional rules.  Based on your description, it sounds
like its being denied something and patience likely won't help.  You'll
have to handle the denials in permissive.  The above boolean only
controls if sysadm can log in via xdm.

--
Chris PeBenito
Tresys Technology, LLC