RE: Kernel panic when using refpolicy

sorry, to bring this up again, but FYI, it doesn't look like the kernel
bug got fixed in RHEL5U1. I took the most recent refpolicy and left the
type set to standard; make load; touch /.autorelabel;reboot; all hell
broke loose. however, if I set the type=mcs then do the above everything
is fine. I had to pull the harddrive, and edit the policy config to get
the system back up.

-jj-

You have the capacity to learn from mistakes. You'll learn a lot today.