Re: What happened to source for targeted?

On Thu, 2007-12-27 at 23:28 -0600, Lance Spitzner wrote:
> Apologies if this is off topic or can be found elsewhere, I'm not
> having luck with archives or Google.  What happened to the source for
> the targeted policy?  The latest versions of Red Hat (Fedora8 /
> CensOS5) have the targeted policy, but no source for it.  I cannot
> find the RPMs either for the source.  Is there a source for the
> targeted policy, am I missing something?

 The way to find this information out is:

% yumdownloader --source selinux-policy-targeted --urls

...or remove the --urls option to just download the .src.rpm. The
yumdownloader application is part of the yum-utils package.

--
James Antill <jantill@xxxxxxxxxx>