Network flow controls and subj/obj ordering

Hello everybody,

After a discussion with Venkat last week we decided that it was probably best
if I took responsibility for the flow control patches and ported/cleaned them
up for inclusion in the labeled networking patches for 2.6.25.  In the course
of doing so I ran across the problem of subject/object "ordering" (probably
not the best term, but it's all I can think of right now).  In both the "flow
in" and "flow out" cases I'm tempted to use the packet's peer label as the
object just for the sake of consistency and the ability to use the new "peer"
object class for all network peer label access checks.  However, I wanted to
make sure that is what everyone had in mind from a conceptual point of view.
See the two simple policy examples below:

 * Packet "flows" into the system, peer label is the object

   allow netif_t peerlbl_t:peer flow_in;

 * Packet "flows" out of the system, peer label is the object

   allow netif_t peerlbl_t:peer flow_out;

Thoughts, opinions?

--
paul moore