[RFC] SELinux policies for source installation

I do not use RPM packages but install from source
for web-things like postgresql, mysql, httpd, php.

The reason is I want to use some functions not
implemented by RPM version I believe.

When I want to use SELinux, all you got is RPM based.
I mean, mainly .fc files and naturally .te files.

If SELinux guys are generous enough to incorporate
lines for source installations, more users will use SELinux.

Of course RPM version should be the base, but source installation's
path could be written with comment # with no problem.

All you have to do is just comment RPM lines and comment out
source lines.

I know that source installation, you can install by --prefix wherever you like,
but obeying guidance of installation, it could be make it standard.

How many people con and how many pro I can get ?

--
Shintaro Fujiwara
segatex project (SELinux policy tool)