Effect of changing SELinux package versions...

Hi All,

The current customized version of Linux that I have comes with certain
versions of the SELinux libs/packages  (shown on the left column below).

Lets just say I am being forced to move to a newer version of Linux,
which will force me to move to the SELinux libs/packages shown below (on
the right column).

1.  audit 1.0.14-1            audit 1.5.3
2.  libselinux 1.34.7         libselinux 2.0.13
3.  libsemanage 1.6.17-1      libsemanage 2.0.1
4.  libsepol 1.16.1           libsepol 2.0.3
5.  libsetrans 0.1.18         libsetrans 0.1.18
6.  mcstrans N/A              mcstrans 0.2.5
7.  policycoreutils 1.34.6    policycoreutils 2.0.16
8.  setools 3.0-2             setools 3.2-0

With the libs/package versions that I have on the left column, I am
moderately happy  :-)  Everything generally works the way I need them to
in "Permissive" mode.  The only problematic behavior I have seen is with
the Enforcing mode, where my Linux Card just resets after ~5 minutes for
no reason !

I was trying to evaluate any risks/surprises of upgrading to the
versions shown on the right.

Would anyone be able to give me a risk/benefit/concern  assessment for
upgrading each of the libs/packages shown above. I am trying to
anticipate any problems I might have by going to the newer versions.

Thanks in advance,

- Rezaul.