Re: sddm issue and patch not for inclusion

Russell Coker <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> > that looks like a bug or at least bad code
>
> That's a design decision.  One could make a convincing argument that it's a
> good decision.

Not sure whether doing text-relocation on a file you created yourself is
a good decision. From a security perspective does not seem like very
good thing to along, The more because xdm is shared between various
desktop managers.

--
gpg --locate-keys dominick.grift@xxxxxxxxxxx
Key fingerprint = FCD2 3660 5D6B 9D27 7FC6  E0FF DA7E 521F 10F6 4098