Fwd: Failed to start Udev Kernel device manager

Hi Team ,

I am trying to understand the selinux policy aspect by adding the
reference policy
https://github.com/SELinuxProject/selinux

Creating the default policy , i am getting "Failed to start udev
Kernel Device manager"

I tried generating monolithic & modular both policies but the behavior
is the same.

Can members please share any debug point / inputs to understand the behaviour .
Attached along is the error snapshot.

I am trying to get the reference policy as part of proof of concept
for another project.
Hence I was using fedora as a base reference for our work .

Thanks ,
Ashish