Re: [RFC] files: Make files_{relabel,manage}_non_security_types work on all file types

Chris PeBenito <pebenito@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> On 1/21/20 9:06 AM, Henrik Grindal Bakken wrote:
>
>> Ok.  Then I would recomment rewriting the systemd_tmpfiles_t rules a
>> bit, because today it has a serious amount of AVC violations for pretty
>> standard usage.
>
> Perhaps.  However, it depends on what you consider standard usage.

I suppose.  It might not be standard out-of-the-distro-box, but it
supports managing all of these classes of files, and I would've
preferred my policy to support that.

>> There are no matching interfaces for lnk_files, at least.  Any
>> suggestions as to how to set up the tmpfiles rules?
>
> By adding new interfaces that are like the existing
> files_manage_non_security_files() interface, but for lnk_file.

Ok.  Is there interest in a patch for that, or should I just conjure up
something locally that works for me?

--
Henrik Grindal Bakken <hgb@xxxxxxxxxx>
PGP ID: 8D436E52