Re: How to contribute to selinux-refpolicy (mcs)

On 1/3/20 8:51 AM, Denis Obrezkov wrote:
Hello,

I want to improve mcs selinux-refpolicy in debian + lxqt.
Right now, I use Debian testing and built refpolicy for debian,
TYPE=mcs. I had this output in dmesg in permissive mode:
https://pastebin.com/YKDyX0hp

and in enforcing mode I can't get to login screen, dmesg gives:
https://pastebin.com/E3n2nA1f

What should I do next and how can I contribute to refpolicy?

Is there a reason that the Debian policy packages didn't work for you? You should try those first. There may be tweaks or other fixes that have not yet been upstreamed.

To contribute to refpolicy, please see this wiki page: https://github.com/SELinuxProject/refpolicy/wiki/HowToContribute

--
Chris PeBenito