fs_use_xattr question

- Hello -

I have a custom stacked filesystem and I was having difficulty with
security xattrs. I traced it back to missing:

fs_use_xattr myfs gen_context(system_u:object_r:fs_t,s0);

Which works nicely when I rebuild/reinstall the base policy. However
some experimentation and checking of old mailing posts seems to
indicate that it is not possible to achieve this in a policy module.

Because my FS is stacked I would be perfectly happy just to
inherit whatever the fs_use_xattr state of my lower filesystem is.

Is there a best practice for achieving this or do I need to always
rebuild the base policy?

Thank you for your time.

--
TY,