Re: connected_stream_socket_perms

I don't even know where to start with this. What are the aims here? What access is reasonable and necessary?

The one assumption I think we can start from is that current policy is not a good guide to what is required. Probably all current policy is bad in this regard.

--
Sent from my Huawei Mate 9 with K-9 Mail.