New US-CERT NCAS email address

Title: New US-CERT NCAS email address

US Computer Emergency Readiness Team banner graphic

National Cyber Awareness System:

Hello from US-CERT!

Soon we will be changing the National Cyber Awareness System email address from US-CERT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to US-CERT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Please add US-CERT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to your email filters and address books to ensure delivery of your subscription. In addition, US-CERT and GovDelivery will enhance our web communication by adding a Domain Keys Identified Mail signature to our email notifications. DKIM will help assure the authenticity of the NCAS messages you receive.

As always, if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please reach out to us at info@xxxxxxxxxxx.

This email was sent to linux-security@xxxxxxxxxxx using GovDelivery, on behalf of: United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT) · 245 Murray Lane SW Bldg 410 · Washington, DC 20598 · (703) 235-5110 Powered by GovDelivery