Reminder - Improving US-CERT Publications - 2009

Hello,

About one week ago, we invited you to complete a questionnaire about

                    US-CERT Cyber Security Tips

We have begun receiving responses; however, we have not yet heard from you. You are part of a carefully selected sample, so your input is valuable.

If linux-security@xxxxxxxxxxx is not your personal address, please disregard this email. This survey is designed for people who have directly subscribed to receive US-CERT products, not for people who receive them as part of another distribution list.

Please be sure to complete your questionnaire by July 7, 2009. As a reminder, you will find it at the following website address:

https://seir.sei.cmu.edu/feedback/NCAS_survey.asp?ID=c5218

It should take you around 10-15 minutes. Your candid answers and anything that could identify you or your organization will be held in strict confidence by the Software Engineering Institute.

Please contact us at ncas-survey-feedback@xxxxxxxxxxx if you have any questions or concerns about this work, or have any trouble completing your form over the web. We'll get back to you right away.

Once again, thank you in advance.

Most sincerely,

Software Engineering Institute