State of Linux Security: Survey Reminder

Dear LinuxSecurity.com Member,

Recently we invited you to participate in the State of the Linux Security: Survey.

We note that you have not yet completed the survey. Could you help us continue to provide this useful resource?

"The State of Linux Security"

"Since 1996, Linuxsecurity.com has been the central portal for bringing Features, HOW-TOs, Reviews, Hacks and more for the Open Source Security Community. And in order to continue to improve our offerings, we'd like your input!

What would you really want to see on the site? Is it your distribution of choice? Hacking tips? Or new security applications? The newest vulnerability update? More Open Source business news?

Whatever it is, you can help us continue to improve what we offer with this quick survey.  It should take you a couple of minutes to complete, and in about two weeks, we'll post the results to the site.

Thank you for your input and stay tuned!

To participate, please click on the link below.

Sincerely,

Linux Security Support Team (contribute@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Click here to do the survey:
http://www.engardelinux.org/surveys/index.php?sid=31924&token=6307&lang=en