Linux Security Modules

Title: Linux Security Modules

Hello

I would like to know your opinion about Loadable Kernel Modules and Linux Security Modules. I am not asking about a specific problem, I just would like to know what do your think about LSM, which are more efficient for you or problems that you have had setting them up.

I had a look on several projects such as grsecurity, LIDS, SELinux and more but the websites and documents can not give me a comparison. Do you use them to protect your machines? What kind of security do you use to protect your machines?
Hope that my explanation has been clearly enough.

Thank you, greetings.

Disclaimer
whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions presented are
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
Bridgwater College. If you are not the intended recipient, be
advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please delete it together with
any attachment and contact the sender. This email message
has been swept by MAILsweeper for content & Sophos for the
presence of computer viruses.