Re: postfix one e-mail restrictions

On Monday 22 March 2004 07:07, Michal Novotny  wrote:
> Hello All!
>
> I  have a little question. How can I setup Postfix for only one domain
> e-mails (ex. name1@xxxxxxxx, name2@xxxxxxxx) can send and receive mail
> only from/to one e-mail address (ex. list@xxxxxxxx) ? This means, they
> cannot  use  this  e-mail for any other e-mail addresses. And if it is
> posible include it in normal Postfix setup for other domains, or if it
> must have separate mail server?
>
> Thanks for any help with this.
>
> Sorry if it is little off-topic, but I hope it is about security.
>
> Regards
> Michal Novotny
> http://prolidi.cz

This is not really a security issue, but you can use smtpd_restrictions to
essentially accept only whitelisted addresses.  I cobbled this together from
something we use only for a specific restriction_class.  That said, I have
not tested this on anything but incoming mail, so you may have to add
something here.  Essentially, you place the domain name or IP into an access
map (it can be a single map rather than the three shown below) such as:
domain.tld   OK

and in main.cf

Essentially, this whitelists a single domain and rejects all else
smtpd_client_restrictions =
smtpd_data_restrictions =
smtpd_helo_restrictions =
smtpd_sender_restrictions =
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
	permit_mynetworks
	permit_sasl_authenticated
	reject_unknown_sender_domain
	reject_non_fqdn_recipient
	reject_unauth_destination
	reject_unauth_pipelining
	reject_invalid_hostname
	reject_non_fqdn_hostname
	check_client_access btree:/etc/postfix/access_trusted
	check_sender_access btree:/etc/postfix/access_trusted
	check_helo_access btree:/etc/postfix/access_trusted
	check_client_access btree:/etc/postfix/access_trusted_user
	check_sender_access btree:/etc/postfix/access_trusted_user
	check_helo_access btree:/etc/postfix/access_trusted_user
	check_client_access btree:/etc/postfix/access_trusted_ip
	check_sender_access btree:/etc/postfix/access_trusted_ip
	check_helo_access btree:/etc/postfix/access_trusted_ip
	reject
--
Robin Lynn Frank
Director of Operations, Paradigm-Omega, LLC