DNS Configuration

Hi:

I am new to DNS and I this is my scenario.

I have configured the first master zone, e.g. 123456.com, and its working fine.
But I would like to create a new domain name.

Example I create a new domain name  in netsol.com e.g. ABCDE.BIZ, the I would
like to use my server as the DNS Server, but how do I create the BIND DNS for
ABCDE.BIZ?

Thanks in advance.