Re: Newbie !

www.google.com/linux is the best security project. :)

Internet HAVE thousands of differents security proyect all Network
Administrator make one different for server installed is really
complicated to say THIS PROJECT IS THE BEST.

And your Mail, hotmail.com is _NOT_ an example of Security Proyect. :)

:x

n Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 06:54:22PM +0530, Vidhya A wrote:
> From: "Vidhya A" <vidhu20@hotmail.com>
> To: security-discuss@linuxsecurity.com
> Subject: Newbie !
> Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:54:22 +0530
> Hi all,
>
> I am completely new to this list. I am Vidhya.A and I have been working on
> Linux Security for the past two years. I am doing my Post Graduation and I
> want to do a Project on Linux Security. Can any of you suggest some good
> projects in Linux Security. Linux Security is my area of interest.
> Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
> Thanx a lot for the help.
>
> Regards,
> Vidhya

---end quoted text---

--

Pablo Allietti

LACNIC

Registro de Direcciones de Internet para America Latina y el Caribe
Registro de Enderecamento de Internet para America Latina e Caribe
Latin American and Caribbean Internet Addresses Registry

Potosi 1517 Montevideo - Uruguay
Tel. +598 2 6015846 // 6062822 Fax: 6015599