where to find malicious source/listings in best or safest way ???

Hello !

I want to write a special little compact shell-skript.

For this i need all available source-codes of
trojans, viris and else malicious codes under Linux
(no binaries please . . .    ;o)   )

Does anybody know, where to find them ?

Two years ago I knew a hackers-website where to
download them, but i forgot the name.

For links and hints TUVM

If skript is ready, I will show it then
as thank for your hints.

(so far: this skript should become an 'intelligent'
file-analyzor, which examines files, if they
contain mailicious codes in all forms; all
anti-virus programs, chkrootkits and so on
worked only with a complete library of viriis or rootkits
with comparing whole viri-codes to suspected files; me want
only to check for example if within 3 until 5 lines (scanning
like an eye always a block of 5 lines in each file from up to down)
of suspected code contains various "malicious" commands-chains
who are typic for all forms of malicious programms; so
far the idea of a quick and profound checking program for
advanced Linux-Users; if this not already exists;)

Any ideas, suggestions and naggings are welcome.

Tino.