Re: proofers

These will be articles that will posted on Linuxsecurity.com on a regular
basis.  I need people to provide feedback on the articles for technical
and grammatical errors or suggestions for making a point clearer.  If it
is a tutorial and you can actually work through it on a system then that
would be great but not a requirement.