Excellent Linux security reference

--- Reçu de       VITEUR.BUNTERMA 04 72 96 57 77             11/12/02 17.55

All,

I'm not sure how many on this list are aware but there is a new version of
OpenNA's excellent "Securing and Optimizing Linux" available. It is RedHat
centric but the authors have really gone into fine detail about setting up
a secure Linux box. I am sure that their instructions can be applied to
other distros as well. The link is below :

http://www.tldp.org/guides.html

Scroll down until you get to Securing & Optimizing Linux: The Ultimate
Solution and there is a pdf file (large).

Regards,

Matt

  -> SECURITY-DISCUSS(a)LINUXSECURITY.COM