Re: SNORT ON LINUX

First off, You need to describe which librariers your missing. But since I run snort, im going to assume
your missing either libnet[0] or libpcap[1]. If you don't _describe_ your problem in -DETAIL- we won't
be able to help you at all.

- Alberto

[0] - http://www.packetfactory.net/projects/libnet
[1] - http://www.tcpdump.org

Edgar Vazquez Martinez wrote:

I have the SO Mandrake 8.1, and I have install the SNORT, but I donīt download all the libraries for this program.
My question is: How can I do it, and what is the URL for do it.
Could you help me.?

--
The secret to success is to start from scratch and keep on scratching.