Re: slightly OT: searching . . .

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 02:25:28PM +0100, SchmiTTT wrote:

Hello,

there are quite a couple of companies in the german speaking area which
offer itsecurity/linux(unix) security courses.

For example my company :>) Picht Consulting - formaley known as Linux
Consulting Europe - Hoeres & Picht GbR

F'UP www.picht.org (unfortunately only in german).

With best regards

    Hans