Clock syncronization

Hello,

I think this question is related with security. I need to sync the clock of
4 linux box and 1 windows 2000 server.

First of all, I need to know how to configure the correct time to my
zonetime (Brazil East GMT -03:00). I´m using RedHat.

Secondly, do you use NTP do sync the clock of your machines? What do I need
to do to use it?

TIA,
Bruno.