Re: Projects of papers

David,

A recent interest of mine has been the usage of data mining techniques
(such as neural networks) to perform intrusion detection.

In my opinion, this would be a great research project/paper.

Thanks,
Ben

-----
Benjamin D. Thomas
Senior Project Developer                    Guardian Digital, Inc.
(502) 419-6855                  Pioneering. Open Source. Security.
ben@guardiandigital.com           http://www.guardiandigital.com