Re: PGP keyserver

Maybe the link below will help you.

http://www.mit.edu/people/marc/pks/

Then you could setup the OpenPGP Webmail program:  https://yourmom.sh/pgp/

After you've setup the keyserver, edit the source for the openPGP webmail
program and add your internal server to the list of servers to search for
the keys.  Maybe that will work.  If it does...let me know I am curious.

On Sat, 27 Jul 2002, many Lists.. wrote:

> Hi, if i were to setup a inhouse PGP keysever for my
> organization's employees to upload their public keys
> on it, and retrieve them whenever they want to
> communicate with eachother then are there any linux
> based such freeware products out there to setup a pgp
> keysever?

duane

Fun reading...well for some.  8-)
http://www.linuxsecurity.com/feature_stories/dsniff-monitoring.html -- Updated Version