public IPs on DMZ

Hi all.

I'm setting up a 3 NICs firewall, and I need to put a couple of public IPs
on the DMZ branch.

Since I'm not allowed (for the moment) to specify static ACLs on the
router, I was considering several options like setting up virtual NICs and
using bouncer or similar tricks...

But I came across a Greg Mader's doc which suggests a nice solution:
setting up the firewall to answer calls for the MAC address of the public
Web server on the DMZ.. so:
/sbin/arp -s PUB.IP.x.y 00:pub:ip:MAC:addr pub

Any security-related issue on that?
Any other safe solution to suggest?

Thanks in advance