Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:02:28 +0100
Subject: vulnerabilities of a network

Hello everybody
If I want to know the vulnerabilities related to the architecture of the
network, what shoud I check? What questions should I ask to my self?
I found some questions like is the firewall architected with a DMZ? how many
modems are used? OS used ?
Can you provide me with other questions ?
I'll be greatful if you help
best regards