Re: load balance server

On Friday 08 February 2002 11:48 am, Babar Hameed wrote:

Any Linux Deistribution site or www.freshmeat.net
Regards

Dharmendra.T
Linux Security Expert
www.nsecure.net

The content of this email message and any attachments are confidential and
may be legally privileged, intended solely for the addressee.  If you are not
the intended recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and
destroy the message and its attachments.

> where could i get the 'iproute'

 machines (translate one IP into N IPs in round robin). This
 To unsubscribe email security-discuss-request@linuxsecurity.com with