sender authentication

Hi,
What are the possibilities to get following configuration:
sendmail is receiving mail for users, but there is one special account for
which I would like to receive mail only from a given host. In other words:
I would like that mail for special_account@mydomain.org is accepted only from
host trusted_host.com, using procmail with apriopriate rule seems to be easy
to spoof (adding additional header). I have to maintain normal
sendmail/procmail usability for all users while still being sure that mail in
special_account's mail folder is from the host I want.
Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Jacek