Re: Apache and Sendmail

I will agree to your mail. I am also obseving what is happening in this
mailing list! Please answer the techy questions.

Dharmendra.T
Linux Security Expert
www.nsecure.net
This message is intended for the addressee only. It may contain privileged
or confidential information. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender and destroy the message immediately. Unauthorised
use or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited.